What is it?
LELA Connect is an exclusive, virtual version of Camp LELA just for you, our international friends!
Most of you cannot travel to us this year, so we are bringing LELA to YOU! When is it? LELA Connect will take place July 31 - August 8 during LELA for children from at-risk families.
Many of these children attended orphanages that were closed during quarantine. Our team was able to visit them in their homes to deliver care packages during the crisis, and we are excited to see them at LELA in August! What is included?
How do I participate? Check in the private facebook group daily for live videos, interviews and updates from LELA!
- Private facebook group for you and all Virtual LELA attendees
- LELA 2020 Alcatraz t-shirt
- Online Zoom meeting with Slavik Puzanov, director of Heritage Ukraine and LELA
- Online Prayer Meeting with Yuriy Perekotiy (Camp Pastor) to pray over the children and volunteers
- Video Tour of Camp and a more in-depth look at our theme for this year, Alcatraz
- Video interviews with volunteers, Sergiy Bavykin (Camp Coordinator), and children (with English translation)
- Online Zoom greeting with volunteers and staff
- Photos and updates throughout the week
There will also be several Zoom calls that you may choose to participate in personally. Like, comment, and interact with us as we CONNECT you to LELA! What is the cost? The cost to attend LELA CONNECT is a minimum donation of $100.
Should you feel led to give more, consider donating what would have been the cost of your trip to serve with us this year. Every penny will go toward children attending and the costs of running LELA this summer. Who can join? Anyone is welcome to join, no matter if they have been to LELA or not!
Invite your family and friends to register and attend LELA Camp so that they can see God's work in the lives of at-risk children! How do I sign up?
Easy peasy! Register through this form
and send your donation via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the most efficient way to give directly to LELA.
Once your registration and donation is complete, we will send you an invitation to the private Facebook group.